Refund denied

Why can apple deny a refund on a purchase that the app specific support team told me to request? Doesn’t make any sense to me. Then denied after I appeal and copy paste the email that told me to request the refund…… garbage

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 7:37 PM

App developers can't dictate refunds. The developers direct you to Apple because Apple determines refunds and to get you to leave the developer alone.

No one here can help. No one here works for Apple. Apple is not here.

Have you spoken directly to Apple Support?

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2023 7:37 PM in response to Why_thö

App developers can't dictate refunds. The developers direct you to Apple because Apple determines refunds and to get you to leave the developer alone.

No one here can help. No one here works for Apple. Apple is not here.

Have you spoken directly to Apple Support?

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Refund denied

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.