MiniPod setup error 300210

I have deleted the home up on my phone, and reloaded the app, reset to factory setting and updated for both mini pod and Apple TV. Reset and updated wifi router. Now I get a set up failed 300210 for the mini pod. After 2 weeks. Im ready to return it. The mini pod worked without issue for a total of 6 weeks.

HomePod mini

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

8 replies

Nov 8, 2023 2:25 PM in response to brebr208

brebr208 wrote:

Has this been resolved for anyone? At least it still played music before fully disconnecting. I have never had any problems with this product and now I can’t even get it set up.

Update the iPhone or iPad or macOS to the most current version, reset the HomePod mini, and perform the setup anew.

To reset a stuck HomePod, see the steps starting with “If a white spinning light does not appear on the top of HomePod” here:

Reset HomePod or HomePod mini - Apple Support

If that fails, contact Apple Support.

Nov 8, 2023 2:27 PM in response to MrHoffman

brebr208 wrote:

Has this been resolved for anyone? At least it still played music before fully disconnecting. I have never had any problems with this product and now I can’t even get it set up.

Update the iPhone or iPad or macOS to the most current version, reset the HomePod mini, and perform the setup anew.

To reset a stuck HomePod, see the steps starting with “If a white spinning light does not appear on the top of HomePod” here:

Reset HomePod or HomePod mini - Apple Support

If that fails, contact Apple Support.

Nov 8, 2023 2:56 PM in response to brebr208

brebr208 wrote:

That did not work at all. At this point, there needs to be a recall on these faulty devices that cost over $100. Completely ridiculous. It had been working fine for 2 almost 3 years and now it’s completely useless. And I’ve been on the phone with 3 different Apple support people and none were able to do nothing about it. Complete waste.

Best to have that particular discussion directly with Apple.

You can call Apple Corporate via the 408 telephone number here: Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Nov 8, 2023 2:52 PM in response to MrHoffman

That did not work at all. At this point, there needs to be a recall on these faulty devices that cost over $100. Completely ridiculous. It had been working fine for 2 almost 3 years and now it’s completely useless. And I’ve been on the phone with 3 different Apple support people and none were able to do nothing about it. Complete waste.

Nov 8, 2023 4:04 PM in response to RosaLBC

Finally figured it out after some surfing on Google, try restoring your HomePod mini from a Mac laptop. Plug your HomePod cord into your Mac, go to the Finder app, find your HomePod, click restore. Let it do its thing and when it’s done then try the set up again. Also note that I deleted the whole “my home” and started from scratch. The only solution that actually worked after talking to 3 people in Apple support. Hope this actually helps someone 😌

MiniPod setup error 300210

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.