How to get a refund from an iPhone App that took money without permission?

this app billed me 3 times and telling me that I bought something what I never saw… this is like stealing, what should I do I want my money back?

aleo on instagram I saw similar comment

and it is very weird I sent an email to support 13:49 and they answered me at 13:51 with that long email, just copied from somewhere like template, so it means this is so common for them… this is unfair.

how can I get my money back

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2024 8:23 AM

Nibble took a year’s subscrition from me although I immediately cancelled the subscription after just looking around for 10 minutes. Thats a lot of money - In South Africa that is a month’s salary to some people. I want my money back. They are skelms.

4 replies

Jan 26, 2024 10:15 PM in response to alinabareisaite

I believed I was on a trial basis with Nibble since I am a professor of art history, and was interested in how art history was presented in this app. I wanted to catch a glimpse and then cancel, unless of course unless it was full of new information that I could research and present to my students. Although it was informative, I found very little of it useful. When I attempted to cancel my "trial" I was informed that indeed I could cancel, but they were keeping my $29.99. I persisted and emailed several times, stating that I would not be giving a very good review if my money were not returned. Needless to say I am $29.99 poorer yet wiser for the next time I am scammed.

How to get a refund from an iPhone App that took money without permission?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.