Favourites album

Hi guys.

I have been favouriting ♥️ occasional photos for a long time, and they have always immediately showed up in the favourites album (iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16.1.2). About three months ago this stopped happening. All photos favourited after this point have not been appearing in the favourites album, but the older ones are still there.

Any ideas? I do not recall altering any settings. Is this a glitch?

Many thanks in advance for your guidance!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 7:43 AM

My 12 works like you say your's should. The first thing I would do (if you haven't already) is restart the phone.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Then I'd get the newest version of iOS-- I see that I'm running 16.6.1, but you say you have 16.1.2.

Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

It's possible this won't fix your problem, but it might, and you need to do this so we can eliminate this as a possible cause.

Get back to us if this doesn't work!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2023 7:43 AM in response to rmbayles

My 12 works like you say your's should. The first thing I would do (if you haven't already) is restart the phone.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Then I'd get the newest version of iOS-- I see that I'm running 16.6.1, but you say you have 16.1.2.

Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

It's possible this won't fix your problem, but it might, and you need to do this so we can eliminate this as a possible cause.

Get back to us if this doesn't work!

Favourites album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.