Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

AirPrint not working after iOS 17 Update

Have been able to print with no problem till I downloaded new update 17. I have 2 printers snd cannot print from either one. Have reset my router twice, unplugged printers and tried to print. Nothing. My printers say they are connected to my internet but cannot print from my 13 pro iPhone. How do I get back to previous update?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 6:35 PM

1 reply

Sep 19, 2023 6:43 PM in response to aaronfromcocoa

aaronfromcocoa Said:

"Printing a problem with new download IOS17: Have been able to print with no problem till I downloaded new update 17. I have 2 printers snd cannot print from either one. Have reset my router twice, unplugged printers and tried to print. Nothing. My printers say they are connected to my internet but cannot print from my 13 pro iPhone. How do I get back to previous update?"

-------

Getting a Printer to Work After a Just-Released Update:

Contact the Manufacturer. They probably have yet tot do their part in making this compatible. Ask them for the correct instructions.

AirPrint not working after iOS 17 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.