Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

I need help with verifying my phone number

Im a new apple user i have an iPhone 11. I need help with verifying my phone number. When i click on the thing to verify it, it will not send me the verification code, and yes i do have the sim card to that number in my phone currently.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 8:20 PM

"I need help with verifying my phone number: Im a new apple user i have an iPhone 11. I need help with verifying my phone number. When i click on the thing to verify it, it will not send me the verification code, and yes i do have the sim card to that number in my phone currently."

-------

Make this a Trusted Devote:

A. Setting Up Two-Factor Authentication Correctly: Manage Two-Factor Authentication for your Apple ID from iPad - Apple Support

B. Verify your Trusted Numbers:

1. Go Here: How to Get Verification Code on New Phone after I Erased all my Stuff from Old Phone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Add or remove a trusted phone number
  3. As it Reads: "If you can’t access any trusted devices when setting up a new device for two-factor authentication, tap 'Didn’t get a verification code?' on the new device, then choose one of your trusted phone numbers to receive the verification code."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2023 8:20 PM in response to Marcus-Holbrook

"I need help with verifying my phone number: Im a new apple user i have an iPhone 11. I need help with verifying my phone number. When i click on the thing to verify it, it will not send me the verification code, and yes i do have the sim card to that number in my phone currently."

-------

Make this a Trusted Devote:

A. Setting Up Two-Factor Authentication Correctly: Manage Two-Factor Authentication for your Apple ID from iPad - Apple Support

B. Verify your Trusted Numbers:

1. Go Here: How to Get Verification Code on New Phone after I Erased all my Stuff from Old Phone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Add or remove a trusted phone number
  3. As it Reads: "If you can’t access any trusted devices when setting up a new device for two-factor authentication, tap 'Didn’t get a verification code?' on the new device, then choose one of your trusted phone numbers to receive the verification code."

I need help with verifying my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.