Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Where can i change the sound of the app

where can I change the sound of applications such as tik tok or tuya smart, because after updating to IOS 17 I have a terrible notification sound

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 1:17 PM

2 replies

Nov 21, 2023 12:25 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Update now. All my notification sounds are changed. These are not app set sounds. The app is set to I phone sound for notifications selection. These are iPhone set. There’s no menu in the new software to change the sounds back to the old sounds the ones I’m familiar with the ones I can hear the ones I like. The one menu that let you set sounds does not change anything. Some engineer thought it would be cute to change the sounds. Some people like the sounds the way they are set before the upgrade. Apple needs to quit changing customer settings with upgrades. Or at least post a question would you like to change notification sounds to some new stupid sound that you do not like looks like an android in my future.

Where can i change the sound of the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.