Cannot locate my Notes anywhere.

I had a few important Notes on the App and stored in my iCloud account. They all disappeared and haven’t been able to find them. Please help!

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 10:02 AM

Set up notes with iCloud Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - Apple Support 

You can use iCloud to update your notes across all of your devices. To set up Notes with iCloud, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn on Notes. You’ll see your notes on all of the Apple devices that you’re signed in to with the same Apple ID.

And then follow the steps in the article to view notes at iCloud.com Show the folder or notes list in Notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2023 10:02 AM in response to Leshia193

Set up notes with iCloud Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - Apple Support 

You can use iCloud to update your notes across all of your devices. To set up Notes with iCloud, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn on Notes. You’ll see your notes on all of the Apple devices that you’re signed in to with the same Apple ID.

And then follow the steps in the article to view notes at iCloud.com Show the folder or notes list in Notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Cannot locate my Notes anywhere.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.