Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: Apple security releases

After my iOS 17 update my notifications are silent why?

my Notifications are silent after the new update

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 8:12 AM

Hey there Vonny92,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to help with your Notification sounds. First check your Notification settings: Change notification settings on iPhone – Apple Support

Try a different tone: Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support and if the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support: Get Support

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 8:12 AM in response to Vonny92

Hey there Vonny92,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We'll be happy to help with your Notification sounds. First check your Notification settings: Change notification settings on iPhone – Apple Support

Try a different tone: Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support and if the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support: Get Support

Take care.

Sep 29, 2023 12:54 PM in response to denyhoo84

The problem is that Apple constraints to activate whatsapp to Notification Center...even if you want the notifications to be delivered immediately without popup everywhere on your phone ...

I don't want notifications to be showed in Notification Center ... what I have to do to maintain the sound of my whatsapp? Some Apple Expert that is able to understand and solve this?

[Edited by Moderator]

After my iOS 17 update my notifications are silent why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.