Apple one subscription

Hi, look I was looking over my son’s subscription because a week ago I subscribed to Apple one family plan because of my Apple Music, and my son is still with his individual plan. How can I invite him to the Apple one plan?

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 9:25 AM

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

says: "If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple --> Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

- You can share many subscriptions from Apple, like Apple TV+ and Apple Fitness+, with your family.

- "When you share subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, or Apple TV+, each person sees their own preferences and recommendations — not the whole family’s. And when you share an iCloud storage plan, family members can't see each others’ photos, files, or documents."

- How to add a family member to your subscription from Apple

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.

3. Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members.

Already set up Family Sharing? If yes, use this shortcut to jump to the troubleshooting section of the article --> Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

4. Eligible subscriptions are automatically shared with your family members.

Sometimes having the other person sign out and back in, or restarting their device, will solve an issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2023 9:25 AM in response to gena169

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

says: "If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple --> Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

- You can share many subscriptions from Apple, like Apple TV+ and Apple Fitness+, with your family.

- "When you share subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, or Apple TV+, each person sees their own preferences and recommendations — not the whole family’s. And when you share an iCloud storage plan, family members can't see each others’ photos, files, or documents."

- How to add a family member to your subscription from Apple

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.

3. Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members.

Already set up Family Sharing? If yes, use this shortcut to jump to the troubleshooting section of the article --> Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

4. Eligible subscriptions are automatically shared with your family members.

Sometimes having the other person sign out and back in, or restarting their device, will solve an issue.

Apple one subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.