Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I received an email saying that my Apple ID has been suspended

and since noon I can't open my IPad I just registered with your message to unlock my ID apple

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 10:56 AM

6 replies

Sep 26, 2023 11:05 AM in response to beauden

Hi beauden,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! If you Apple ID is locked, you would need to follow the steps below that can help:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your account has been disabled for security reasons
If you see one of the following messages, your Apple ID automatically locked to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services:
• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
• "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
• "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"
You need to reset your password to regain access. Learn how to reset your password
If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store
If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help. 

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Sep 26, 2023 2:24 PM in response to beauden

You have received a scam email.

See >>> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you are unsure of the source or provenance of a message or alert, do not respond to, or engage with, the message. Certainly do not, under any circumstances, attempt to contact anyone using the contact details that may have been provided within the message itself. If you need to verify a message from Apple, make independent contact with Apple Support.

Most scam alerts are designed to scare the unwary into giving away sensitive information - or to fool you into doing something that you shouldn’t - usually to defraud you financially.

If you suspect that your AppleID has been compromised, follow the advice outlined here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Sep 26, 2023 12:46 PM in response to Lissy_12

Hello,

I’ve received few times some mails from „iCloud.” like this ->

Account Verification Required!

Dear Customer.

We've locked your account from our server due to a failed verification of your details recently. For that, you need to update your details as soon as possible. Otherwise, your data saved will be lost!

My question —> is it a phishing mail or what? Cos when I used button „Unlock account” I was transfered to site, which address is:

Please advise me someone what should I do with it.

[Edited by Moderator] 

I received an email saying that my Apple ID has been suspended

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.