iTunes

I was charged 21,99€ on my bank account for iTines,but I don’t have an active account.Can you explain me why I was charged?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 12:51 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2023 12:51 PM in response to eleni27

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Sep 21, 2023 1:11 PM in response to eleni27

I was charged 21,99€ on my bank account for iTines,but I don’t have an active account.

If you don’t have an active account, If the charged is not from Apple, was the money deducted by a stranger?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

See also ⤵️

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.