I can't change my Apple ID security question

Please reset my question and answer if we click reset option then it shows thisWe do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

[Edited by Moderator] 

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 1:22 AM

What does: we don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions mean?

If you are seeing this 'Cannot Reset Apple ID Security Questions' message means that you didn't provide the correct details to prove who you are.

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2023 1:22 AM in response to Shani00

What does: we don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions mean?

If you are seeing this 'Cannot Reset Apple ID Security Questions' message means that you didn't provide the correct details to prove who you are.

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

I can't change my Apple ID security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.