Why do I owe Apple $30?

I’m getting a notification stating that I owe Apple $30 why

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 6:01 AM

If you're sure that those charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully, ignoring scam messages that might be addressed to your iPhone), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=ikb&PGF=PGF51002&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=21084

(if you get no help, look at the bottom of the link, where you can contact them using "chat" or "phone" options).

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2023 6:01 AM in response to sidra231

If you're sure that those charges come from Apple (check your bank statement very carefully, ignoring scam messages that might be addressed to your iPhone), start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 3-4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly and explain your problem, using this specific link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=ikb&PGF=PGF51002&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=21084

(if you get no help, look at the bottom of the link, where you can contact them using "chat" or "phone" options).

Regards

Giulio

Sep 22, 2023 6:03 AM in response to sidra231

We are all users on this user to user only forum. We don't know you or have any way to know if you owe Apple or not.

Where did you get a notification? Did you read the link at the top of the page which brought you here?

Could it have been a Phishing Scam? See this --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Why do I owe Apple $30?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.