Cancel free subscription Apple plus

I have tried everything to cancel my one month free subscription of Apple plus. I need to know how without being charged to call.

3920X,

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 8:16 AM

To cancel a trial subscription or subscription with payment through Apple, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

If you already successfully canceled during the trial period, then you wouldn’t have access to Apple TV+ content anymore (except for free-to-view select first episodes of Apple TV+ TV shows).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2023 8:16 AM in response to irishdudeus

To cancel a trial subscription or subscription with payment through Apple, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

If you already successfully canceled during the trial period, then you wouldn’t have access to Apple TV+ content anymore (except for free-to-view select first episodes of Apple TV+ TV shows).

Sep 22, 2023 8:18 AM in response to irishdudeus

There is no subscription called "Apple Plus". There is News+, Fitness+, iCloud+, TV+...

If you have tried "everything", not sure what you would like us to suggest.

Perhaps the following support document may be of use.

click here ➜ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Otherwise, you may want to explain what you have tried, and what happened when you tried it.

Cancel free subscription Apple plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.