Apple ID recovery

Hi guys am trying to recover my account but still is requesting a code to my account that I can’t access it I only have a trusted phone number that I created with?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 9:00 AM

Hey there,

If the code doesn’t came to your phone number you can get it by a trusted device.

What is a trusted device?

A trusted device is an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac that you've already signed in to using two-factor authentication. It's a device that we know is yours and that can be used to verify your identity by displaying a verification code from Apple when you sign in on a different device or browser.

Learn how to see and manage your trusted devices.

For more info about How to get the verification code visit:Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

All The Best!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2023 9:00 AM in response to Lubabal

Hey there,

If the code doesn’t came to your phone number you can get it by a trusted device.

What is a trusted device?

A trusted device is an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac that you've already signed in to using two-factor authentication. It's a device that we know is yours and that can be used to verify your identity by displaying a verification code from Apple when you sign in on a different device or browser.

Learn how to see and manage your trusted devices.

For more info about How to get the verification code visit:Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

All The Best!

Apple ID recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.