You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i want to change the apple id region, can you please reset my balance to zero.thanks

Hello, i want to change the apple id region, can you please reset my balance to zero.thanks

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 11:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 12:02 AM

Please use the link provided in the support article that led you here, at the section "If you can't change your country or region", point#3:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Sep 23, 2023 3:24 AM in response to MohsenA79

Sorry, but if you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> Change your Apple ID country or region (spcifically ate the section "What to do before you change your country or region"), we, just users like you, cannot offer different solutions.

In such a situation, if the issue persists, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly and explain your problem, using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.