Apple Store is taking money out of my bank account when I didn’t buy or subscribe to anything I have canceled all my subscription

I want my money back when I didn’t buy anything on Apple for them to be taking money out of my bank accounts I am not subscribed to anything

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 11:18 AM

Directly from your bank accounts or do you have received an invoice from Apple?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2023 11:18 AM in response to -Monique

Directly from your bank accounts or do you have received an invoice from Apple?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Apple Store is taking money out of my bank account when I didn’t buy or subscribe to anything I have canceled all my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.