How to I insert a list in Contact to my email with just a click to BCC?

Hi,

I’ve made a separate list called ‘Sewing’ and have added members to it. So far so good. However when I tried to send group email, it doesn’t pick up all the emails in the group. I have to click on each member in the list and add to my BCC. Right now, I just have 10 members in my list so I’m plodding on. However, there must be an easier way.. Can anyone advise please … “ how to add all the members in the list in one go?”.

thanks

Popyetta

ps. I’m working with an iPad.

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 2:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 4:34 AM

You will need to create a Contact List (i.e., a Group), within your Contacts App, for the intended recipients.

Each member of the list must have a contact card within your Contacts App - obviously with the recipient email address.

To create your list, ensure the Contacts Sidebar is visible; tap the Sidebar button at top-left of the Contacts Window to expose the sidebar.

To create a new list, tap the Edit button at the top of the sidebar - then tap the Add List button at bottom-left. Give the list an appropriate name, then tap Done. Next tap the new list that you have created; this will open the list editor, where you can add contacts to your list with the Add Contacts button - adding additional contacts as required.

When you’ve finished, you can use the Contacts List(s) that you have created (by name) to address Mail - in the To, cc and bcc fields of your email as required.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2023 4:34 AM in response to Poppyetta

You will need to create a Contact List (i.e., a Group), within your Contacts App, for the intended recipients.

Each member of the list must have a contact card within your Contacts App - obviously with the recipient email address.

To create your list, ensure the Contacts Sidebar is visible; tap the Sidebar button at top-left of the Contacts Window to expose the sidebar.

To create a new list, tap the Edit button at the top of the sidebar - then tap the Add List button at bottom-left. Give the list an appropriate name, then tap Done. Next tap the new list that you have created; this will open the list editor, where you can add contacts to your list with the Add Contacts button - adding additional contacts as required.

When you’ve finished, you can use the Contacts List(s) that you have created (by name) to address Mail - in the To, cc and bcc fields of your email as required.

How to I insert a list in Contact to my email with just a click to BCC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.