I mailed my iPhone in for replacement/repair. Only to receive a response saying my order was cancelled! NOW I’m w. without a phone that I bought.

After mailing my iPhone, I thought I would receive my replacement? That’s what I was told by the Advisors. Plus I paid in advance for the service. After taking it to the scheduled appointment set by the Advisor it was determined that I needed a replacement. Still one week later & no iPhone. I don’t know what to do and I’m-leaving town for a month. I NEED to access my travel information amongst everything else in my phone!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 5:50 AM

You should find your repair reference in one of the emails from Apple when you arranged to sent your device for repair.

Please use (link)

My Support - Official Apple Support

to get back to your original case with Apple, and contact Apple Support using the information and details provided in your original service case.

2 replies

I mailed my iPhone in for replacement/repair. Only to receive a response saying my order was cancelled! NOW I’m w. without a phone that I bought.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.