Clear account balance

Hi there! I live in Bangladesh. I recently bought an Apple gift card from Amazon. But i can’t redeem it. It says “ code must be redeemed in the US storefront” for that i have to clear my remaining account balance. Please help me in this issue

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 12:04 PM

This code can only be used from the US store. As you live in Bangladesh, there is no way to change your country to the USA, because your app stores region needs to be the region where you reside.

None or the less, to clear your Apple ID balance, either spend it, or Contact - Official Apple Support to let them zero it out for you if you have less then the cost of a single item,.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2023 12:04 PM in response to salina2333

This code can only be used from the US store. As you live in Bangladesh, there is no way to change your country to the USA, because your app stores region needs to be the region where you reside.

None or the less, to clear your Apple ID balance, either spend it, or Contact - Official Apple Support to let them zero it out for you if you have less then the cost of a single item,.

Clear account balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.