Apple Charge for $5.29 On Cash App

Apple has been charging my cash app card for $5.29, 5 TIMES this MONTH since August 31st. Im very privy to technology, I have went onto my apple ID account there is NO subscriptions or purchases or pending balances what so ever. I have absolutely no idea why Im being charged and It needs to be stopped NOW and I need to be reimbursed for these transactions.

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 5:24 AM

. . . my cash app . . .

Are you talking about this app ?

**Cash App is a financial services platform, not a bank. Banking services and Cash App Card are provided and issued by Cash App’s bank partners, not Cash App Investing LLC.

So, contact your bank.

You can't use Cash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2023 5:24 AM in response to Chrisshelby

. . . my cash app . . .

Are you talking about this app ?

**Cash App is a financial services platform, not a bank. Banking services and Cash App Card are provided and issued by Cash App’s bank partners, not Cash App Investing LLC.

So, contact your bank.

You can't use Cash app as your Payment method for the App Store.

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

Apple Charge for $5.29 On Cash App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.