Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Can you manually add immunization records

In the health app, I only have one immunization record because that’s the only one with the QR code. I would like to be able to add my own immunization records, showing the date and location of where I got my vaccination.

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2023 11:26 AM

How do I add flu and RSV immunizations? Great app but it needs much improvement for tracking immunizations of all types.

3 replies

Oct 4, 2023 8:22 AM in response to NeedlepointShop

I would like this to be an option - to manually add vaccinations to the Health app (now that it is on my iPad). My health care providers do no sync to Apple Health. Right now, I keep a record of vaccinations in my Reminders app, but that really belongs in Health.

And - while I am suggesting updates - where is the Health app on my iMac and MacBook? Heck, Apple, you already know everything about me. And people can always opt out.

Sep 30, 2023 5:30 AM in response to NeedlepointShop

Hey there NeedlepointShop,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

To get started, the only ways to add vaccination information to the Health app would be by using a QR code, or downloading a file received by your healthcare provider.

For more details, check out this link here: Download health records on iPhone - Apple Support

You can use a QR code or a link from a healthcare provider or authority to download a verifiable COVID-19 vaccination or test result record, and you can set up automatic downloads for a range of health records from supporting healthcare organizations.

We hope that's able to help answer your questions.

Best regards.

Can you manually add immunization records

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.