Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

notes app crashing

after exporting my health data to notes, the notes app started to crash. It crashes a few seconds after opening the app. I already deleted the note with exported health data, and also deleted most of the notes I don't use. I tried all the advices I found online, nothing helps. I updated the software, turned off iCloud for notes and restarted the phone - nothing works. I also reinstalled the app, unsuccessfully. When I turn iCloud off for notes, the app works. Please help.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 4:44 AM

same for me also, when I scan document the app just randomly crash, sometimes I can scan two or more documents, sometimes I can't even one. I think that the issue is caused by the app. I am scanning with iPhone SE 2020

Similar questions

5 replies

Sep 30, 2023 6:31 AM in response to mihovil290

Hey mihovil290,

It sounds like you have gone through some very advanced troubleshooting steps trying to resolve the issue you're experiencing with Notes. At this point, you may receive more advanced support from Apple Support directly. They'll be the ones able to look into your account from the back end.

You can connect from the Get Support portal in most countries.

Kindest Regards.

notes app crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.