I want to cancel my subscription for Apple TV . I don't see where I can cancel. When I click on cancel it's trying to open Apple Itunes which I don' t have. Can someone help me with this request. Thank you

Trying to cancel Apple TV + subscription.

UNU8000,

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 9:25 AM

To cancel an Apple TV+ subscription, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2023 9:25 AM in response to mex63

To cancel an Apple TV+ subscription, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

I want to cancel my subscription for Apple TV . I don't see where I can cancel. When I click on cancel it's trying to open Apple Itunes which I don' t have. Can someone help me with this request. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.