Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Hello, Apple Store is not letting me add my debit card it

It this this payment merging can not be used in iTunes. Use another method. This is my chase debit card.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 1:02 PM

Start here, see -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

👉 fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you want to use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2023 1:02 PM in response to Aileen2899_

Start here, see -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

👉 fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you want to use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

Hello, Apple Store is not letting me add my debit card it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.