Beats Fit Pro disconnect repeatedly while working at office computer

I have a pair of Beats Fit Pro that I have been using for the last two years. I recently started working at a new job, so its a new office environment. What I have noticed since starting here is that my head phones will randomly disconnect and then reconnect multiple times throughout the day from my iPhone 12 running iOS 17.0.1

I suspect that it is wireless interference from all the wireless devices around me in the office.

I use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and they do not have issues loosing connection to my computer. I have tried reseting the connection, by Forgetting the Bluetooth Settings and reconnecting, but the issue persists.

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 8:54 AM

Prospecter wrote:

I suspect that it is wireless interference from all the wireless devices around me in the office.

... and this is, most likely, the case. The Beats (or any wireless devices) can be impacted by local wireless interference. That interference can come from a number of sources, including the ones you have already mentioned.

I use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and they do not have issues loosing connection to my computer.

These alone could also be causing the interference with your Beats. The key here, is that if this issue is only happening in your new work environment, then the culprit would not be the Beats themselves, but the environment you are using them in.

Ref: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 8:54 AM in response to Prospecter

Prospecter wrote:

... and this is, most likely, the case. The Beats (or any wireless devices) can be impacted by local wireless interference. That interference can come from a number of sources, including the ones you have already mentioned.

I use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and they do not have issues loosing connection to my computer.

These alone could also be causing the interference with your Beats. The key here, is that if this issue is only happening in your new work environment, then the culprit would not be the Beats themselves, but the environment you are using them in.

Ref: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Beats Fit Pro disconnect repeatedly while working at office computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.