Updated to 17.0 Custom ringtone don’t work?

I updated my phone to 17.0 and realize my custom ringtones don’t work for text message, mails and voicemails is this happening to anyone. Do we have to purchase a ringtone from iTunes in order for it to work. I use custom ringtone for years and there was no problem until this update hopefully Apple figure it out.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 1:29 PM

vipforever wrote:

I updated my phone to 17.0 and realize my custom ringtones don’t work for text message, mails and voicemails is this happening to anyone. Do we have to purchase a ringtone from iTunes in order for it to work. I use custom ringtone for years and there was no problem until this update hopefully Apple figure it out.

There is no Apple here in these user to user technical forum, report the issue here Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 1:29 PM in response to vipforever

vipforever wrote:

There is no Apple here in these user to user technical forum, report the issue here Product Feedback - Apple

Updated to 17.0 Custom ringtone don’t work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.