Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Calendar entries deleted

After updating to iOS 17 on an iPhone 13, all Calendar entries were deleted. I do not use iCloud backup, so that is not an option to restore my Calendar. How can I restore all deleted entries in my Calendar?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 6:28 PM

HibiscusandRoses Said:

"Calendar entries deleted: After updating to iOS 17 on an iPhone 13, all Calendar entries were deleted. I do not use iCloud backup, so that is not an option to restore my Calendar. How can I restore all deleted entries in my Calendar?"

-------

Troubleshooting Missing Calendar Entries:

Try the Following Links:

And... for the note:

Backing Up Calendar with iCloud:

You Can't: this is not a feature of iCloud.

• Go Here: What does iCloud Back Up? - Apple Support
  • As it Reads: "your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch backups only include information and settings stored on your device. They do not include information already stored in iCloud such as Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 6:28 PM in response to HibiscusandRoses

HibiscusandRoses Said:

"Calendar entries deleted: After updating to iOS 17 on an iPhone 13, all Calendar entries were deleted. I do not use iCloud backup, so that is not an option to restore my Calendar. How can I restore all deleted entries in my Calendar?"

-------

Troubleshooting Missing Calendar Entries:

Try the Following Links:

And... for the note:

Backing Up Calendar with iCloud:

You Can't: this is not a feature of iCloud.

• Go Here: What does iCloud Back Up? - Apple Support
  • As it Reads: "your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch backups only include information and settings stored on your device. They do not include information already stored in iCloud such as Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes."

Calendar entries deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.