Hey my messages not working

I just purchased the iPhone 15 and my iMessages is not working I don’t have none of my text messages from my old phone and it’s not letting me send messages to people

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:47 PM

Brittsweets Said:

"Hey my messages not working: I just purchased the iPhone 15 and my iMessages is not working I don’t have none of my text messages from my old phone and it’s not letting me send messages to people"

-------

Successfully Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start:

When it comes to transferring from an old iPhone to a new iPhoneQuick Start is what to use. So, try the transfer, and see if the then shows up as it should. Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

B. See what is on these links:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2023 7:47 PM in response to Brittsweets

Brittsweets Said:

"Hey my messages not working: I just purchased the iPhone 15 and my iMessages is not working I don’t have none of my text messages from my old phone and it’s not letting me send messages to people"

-------

Successfully Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start:

When it comes to transferring from an old iPhone to a new iPhoneQuick Start is what to use. So, try the transfer, and see if the then shows up as it should. Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

B. See what is on these links:

Hey my messages not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.