Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Mac Numbers Stock Price for "UB=F" and "ZB=F"

Hi Team,

I use Mac Numbers to analyse my US stock investment. It runs well just except one issue I found recently. The function of Stock can return key info, such as price, change etc, but it doesn't work for "UB=F". I also tested similar product "ZB=F" and it works well and retrieved the price correctly. Both are from Yahoo Finance in terms of Symbol and Price info. I guess there must be some issue?

Hope experts can help me. I need retrieve Price, Change etc basic info from UB=F

Thanks in advance

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 9:59 PM

yunfan1643 wrote:

After that I got a message re Survey, I gave them a very bad comment. Eventually they fixed it.

It's good to know people at Apple are listening. Anybody telling you that a data feed into the Numbers STOCK function is not a Numbers problem isn't trying to solve your problem. The data comes from without Numbers but the function is internal to Numbers.

SG

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2023 9:59 PM in response to yunfan1643

yunfan1643 wrote:

After that I got a message re Survey, I gave them a very bad comment. Eventually they fixed it.

It's good to know people at Apple are listening. Anybody telling you that a data feed into the Numbers STOCK function is not a Numbers problem isn't trying to solve your problem. The data comes from without Numbers but the function is internal to Numbers.

SG

Sep 28, 2023 6:00 PM in response to SGIII

I submitted and I even called Apple Support Line. A lady frontline took the call and went through the process. She knew that is a problem and suggested me to raise the ticket via the Feedback as you mentioned.

When I was asking when it might be fixed, a leader jumped into the call and took couple of minutes to understand the situation then told me. They are not responsible for any issues out of Mac Number. so I guess this is not what they wanted to do.

Sep 30, 2023 9:43 PM in response to SGIII

Thanks the above two bro! I think this is not coincidental. Actually I called Apple and Leave the feedback. After that I got a message re Survey, I gave them a very bad comment. Eventually they fixed it. and I just tested on my Numbers temple it is working now. My guess them haven't maintained the pipeline for a while. just like our water pipeline.

Thank you all SGIII, Recycleur for responding me :) have a nice weekend to you two :)

Mac Numbers Stock Price for "UB=F" and "ZB=F"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.