Apple Pencil 2 won’t connect to my iPad mini 6 anymore

hi

My Apple Pencil 2 works fine on my iPad Pro 11 4th generation but no longer works in my iPad mini 6 I haven’t used it for quite sometime but it’s fully charged and all works fine on my iPad Pro 11 I’ve tried turning off Bluetooth and bck on again. Hard resetting the iPad I have even factory resettled it in the hope it would connect but nothing be fore I factory resettled it I upgraded to iOS 17.2 but still nothing.

any help would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

nige6954

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 4:38 AM

As described, your iPad mini6 may have a fault.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad with a Pencil. If a fault is confirmed, you'll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 4:38 AM in response to Nige6954

As described, your iPad mini6 may have a fault.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad with a Pencil. If a fault is confirmed, you'll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple Pencil 2 won’t connect to my iPad mini 6 anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.