Invoice bill

I lost my iPhone invoice. Please give me new invoice or send me on my contact number or 👍whatsapp PDF of invoice6261157118

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 11:51 PM

If you bought your iPhone at Apple Online Shop, see the section "View or Print Invoice" in this support article:--> Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple , or contact Apple directly using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

In all other circumstances (Apple phisycal Stores, Authorized Resellers, who have their own accounting system) contact the seller and ask for a copy of that document.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2023 11:51 PM in response to dharmendra233

If you bought your iPhone at Apple Online Shop, see the section "View or Print Invoice" in this support article:--> Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple , or contact Apple directly using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

In all other circumstances (Apple phisycal Stores, Authorized Resellers, who have their own accounting system) contact the seller and ask for a copy of that document.

Regards

Giulio

Invoice bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.