an I trade in 2 Apple Watch SE for the new Apple Watch Series 9?

I have 2 Apple Watch SEs am I able to trade both for the new Apple Watch series 9

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 10:42 AM

Hi Savannahfromhopwood,

You can trade in your 2 Apple Watch SEs at an Apple Store.

If you want to trade in the devices and purchase your new device online, you can use the dedicated Apple Trade In webpage to trade in any number of Apple devices for Apple gifts cards. You'll need to do one at a time, but you can certainly trade in both. Apple will ship you packaging to pack up and ship the trade in devices, and they will need to be shipped separately. Once you've received the trade in value for your two Apple Watch SEs, you can use the gift cards to purchase an Apple Watch Series 9.

Here's a link to the Apple Trade In page: Apple Trade In - Apple

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 10:42 AM in response to savannahfromhopwood

Hi Savannahfromhopwood,

You can trade in your 2 Apple Watch SEs at an Apple Store.

If you want to trade in the devices and purchase your new device online, you can use the dedicated Apple Trade In webpage to trade in any number of Apple devices for Apple gifts cards. You'll need to do one at a time, but you can certainly trade in both. Apple will ship you packaging to pack up and ship the trade in devices, and they will need to be shipped separately. Once you've received the trade in value for your two Apple Watch SEs, you can use the gift cards to purchase an Apple Watch Series 9.

Here's a link to the Apple Trade In page: Apple Trade In - Apple

Hope this helps!

an I trade in 2 Apple Watch SE for the new Apple Watch Series 9?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.