silent phone

When I connect my iPhone 13 Max pro to my apple watch 8 , my phone no longer make notification sounds if the screen has gone to sleep mode or gone dark. My husband , or daughter doesn't have this issue. When their iPhone is blue toothed to the apple watch they both give audible notifications. So it must be a setting that I'm doing wrong. Can someone help???

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 12:52 PM

VirginiaGrace wrote:

When I connect my iPhone 13 Max pro to my apple watch 8 , my phone no longer make notification sounds if the screen has gone to sleep mode or gone dark. My husband , or daughter doesn't have this issue. When their iPhone is blue toothed to the apple watch they both give audible notifications. So it must be a setting that I'm doing wrong. Can someone help???

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 12:52 PM in response to VirginiaGrace

VirginiaGrace wrote:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

silent phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.