Trade in

I have buy a new iPhone 15 pro and I have trade in my old phone 14 pro max but I buy it online so I get a trade in kit from jeffronville and I have to send it pack to jeffronville IN USA or what I have already drop off the box with my old iPhone in FedEx

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 3:54 PM

The trade in box you received has a label under the label with your address on it. You put your trade in the box, following the directions provided in the trade in kit and take the box to Fedex and they'll ship your phone to the Trade in Partner. Once evaluated, they'll either confirm the trade value or if there is an issue with the phone, offer you a different value, which you can accept or refuse. And if you refuse, you can ask them to send the phone back to you.

Or if it would be easier, you can take the phone with your to an Apple Store and complete the trade in the store. Make sure if you go to an Apple Store, you take a copy of the new phone order with you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2023 3:54 PM in response to HarMeg

The trade in box you received has a label under the label with your address on it. You put your trade in the box, following the directions provided in the trade in kit and take the box to Fedex and they'll ship your phone to the Trade in Partner. Once evaluated, they'll either confirm the trade value or if there is an issue with the phone, offer you a different value, which you can accept or refuse. And if you refuse, you can ask them to send the phone back to you.

Or if it would be easier, you can take the phone with your to an Apple Store and complete the trade in the store. Make sure if you go to an Apple Store, you take a copy of the new phone order with you.

Trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.