Contacts Addresses

Some of my contacts have the same address listed multiple times I’ve tried deleting and they keep reappearing. My screeblnks or reloads 3 times before It’s stable enough to read. This is the same on my IPad

iPhone 14 Pro Max, 17

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 12:45 PM

Hi abbycat,

Thanks for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have multiple addresses listed for contacts. It sounds like you may be syncing contacts from multiple locations. You can check this at Settings > Contacts > Accounts

You can toggle off the accounts you don't want to sync with. That way you won't have duplicates or the reloads. Or, you can edit the contacts at the imported account's website.

Use other contact accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

That should help. Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 12:45 PM in response to abbycat

Hi abbycat,

Thanks for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have multiple addresses listed for contacts. It sounds like you may be syncing contacts from multiple locations. You can check this at Settings > Contacts > Accounts

You can toggle off the accounts you don't want to sync with. That way you won't have duplicates or the reloads. Or, you can edit the contacts at the imported account's website.

Use other contact accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

That should help. Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care.

Contacts Addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.