Need Apple Pro 15 - Original Invoice Copy

Hi Team,

My biggest mistake was to purchase an Apple mobile.

On 25th Sep 2023, I purchased Iphone pro 15(512 GB) mobile from Apple Central World, Pathumwan(Bangkok) & unfortunately my original invoice misplaced.

Now from last 2 days trying to connect with store number, drop a email, connected with Customer care, chat with Customer care but nobody able to respond & provide any solution.

Can somebody help me how can i get the Original Invoice copy of my mobile ?

Many Thanks !!!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 4:04 AM

Look for an email containing an Invoice from no_reply@email.apple.com into your Apple ID email.

You can know it from the invoice you have. The one which was given to you when you made the purchase. If it was from Apple Store you would have received the invoice on your email, provided by you to them while making the purchase.

With online Order Status you can Print an Invoice

1. Click on the bag icon as shown in the above
  2. Click on Sign in
  3. Click on Orders
  4. Click on the items that you want an invoice for.
  5. Click on View Invoice under the Order Number Top right-hand corner. See the pic below...

There you have it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2023 4:04 AM in response to mitesh39

Look for an email containing an Invoice from no_reply@email.apple.com into your Apple ID email.

You can know it from the invoice you have. The one which was given to you when you made the purchase. If it was from Apple Store you would have received the invoice on your email, provided by you to them while making the purchase.

With online Order Status you can Print an Invoice

1. Click on the bag icon as shown in the above
  2. Click on Sign in
  3. Click on Orders
  4. Click on the items that you want an invoice for.
  5. Click on View Invoice under the Order Number Top right-hand corner. See the pic below...

There you have it.

Sep 29, 2023 4:04 AM in response to mitesh39

mitesh39 wrote:

My biggest mistake was to purchase an Apple mobile.

Mobile brand/model selection is an individual choice based on many parameters. Such as Money, Feature, Status, Aesthetic, Utility, User-Friendliness, Availability, Warranty Coverage, Service Support, Resale value, Technology and many other factors. Choose yours judiciously!

Need Apple Pro 15 - Original Invoice Copy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.