Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Lost my last two code

I lost my last 2 code of my Apple Card from the 16 digit code how can I find it back is there any help you can provide for me please 

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 5:49 AM

See -> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

• Code is unreadable
  • If you can't read the code on the back of your card because it's scratched or damaged, contact Apple Support.

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2023 5:49 AM in response to Oladimeji1405

See -> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

• Code is unreadable
  • If you can't read the code on the back of your card because it's scratched or damaged, contact Apple Support.

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

Apr 26, 2024 11:25 AM in response to kassim192

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Lost my last two code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.