Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

I do not see iTunes on my new iPhone 15

Does not see iTunes. Brand new iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 4:43 PM

Hi Stevefromn,

iTunes isn't available on the iPhone. If you're referring to the iTunes Store app, that should be on your device. You may need to search for it if you're unable to find it: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone - Apple Support

Cheers.

3 replies

Oct 1, 2023 5:02 PM in response to Stevefromn

Hello Steve,

Thanks for that clarification! Try the steps here for that issue: If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone or iPad. Follow this guidance:

"Look in the Finder or iTunes

On a PC with iTunes for Windows, look for your device in iTunes.

Learn more about viewing your device in the Finder or iTunes

Update the software on all devices

Update your iPhone or iPad

Update your Windows PC

On your PC you might also need to update iTunes and update drivers.

Connect your device directly to your computer

Make sure that your device is unlocked and showing its Home Screen, then use a USB cable to connect it directly to your computer. Don't connect to a USB hub, display, or other device. 

If that doesn't help, disconnect your device and all other USB devices and accessories from your computer. Then reconnect only your device. 

Trust your computer, if asked

If you see a “Trust this Computer?” alert on your device when you plug it into your computer, tap Trust.

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert

Allow the accessory to connect

When connecting your device to a Mac laptop computer with Apple silicon, your Mac might ask whether you want to allow this accessory to connect. If so, allow it to connect.

Learn about allowing accessories to connect

Restart your devices

Restart your iPhone

Restart your Windows PC

Try a different port, cable, or computer

The issue could be related to your computer, its USB port, or the USB cable connecting it to your device. If possible, try a different computer, USB port, or USB cable. Also check for any debris in the charging port on the bottom of your iPhone or iPad."

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

I do not see iTunes on my new iPhone 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.