Transfer money from one bank to another bank via Apple cash

added Money to Apple Cash from bank account and wanted to then transfer to another bank account… no option exits but to send back to original bank

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 7:38 AM

Yes, it has been setup for several years now. If I recall, this was allowed previously as I was able to action out. However, I do not see this option anymore.

10 replies

Sep 29, 2023 8:50 AM in response to dturbo11

If you have funds in Apple Cash account you can transfer it instantly (for a fee) or via ACH for free, but it takes 1 to 3 days.

Please follow this path;

iPhone > Wallet app > Apple Cash card > More Button (3 dots in upper right corner of screen) > Transfer to Bank > Click either Instant or ACH > click Transfer > to change bank tap payment method > pick destination from available accounts.

Apr 22, 2024 4:58 AM in response to Conniecreekmore

Sorry, that’s currently not possible. Transferring funds needs to come from a debit card associated with a checking or savings account. Another way would be to transfer funds from Cash App, but again, that has a debit card.

You could give cash to a trusted friend or relative and have them send you funds via Apple Message app.

I’ve linked below several Apple Support articles that explain various ways I’ve described above.

Send and receive money with Apple Cash - Apple Support

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Add money to Apple Cash - Apple Support

Transfer money from one bank to another bank via Apple cash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.