Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

How to open my phone to replace battery

I need to order a new battery for my IPhone SE 2nd generation. How do I open my phone (get the back off) to get to the battery?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 8:51 AM

You can't order a battery for your iPhone. Apple doesn't sell parts. And you can't, nor should you attempt to open it. If you want to have the battery replaced in your iPhone, you schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or actual Apple Authorized Service Provider and pay them to replace the battery in your phone.

This link will help you get started --> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2023 8:51 AM in response to Pelican4061

You can't order a battery for your iPhone. Apple doesn't sell parts. And you can't, nor should you attempt to open it. If you want to have the battery replaced in your iPhone, you schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar or actual Apple Authorized Service Provider and pay them to replace the battery in your phone.

This link will help you get started --> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

How to open my phone to replace battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.