Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

My iPhone 14 pro max has been a full disappointment so far

My phone is brand new not even a week old, from the start I noticed the speakers would sound like those cheap base speakers when the volume is all the way up, also the front camera is the worst one out of all the iPhones I have had so far

I tried cleaning the speakers and checked if they were covered as it was indicated but nothing works

so far really disappointed with the quality👎👎👎

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 1:33 PM

Since you just bought it less than a week ago you should still be in the return/exchange period. You may just have a bad device as the iPhone 14 Pro Max camera absolutely is not and never has been the worst camera out of all of the iPhones. You can contact support or go to your local Apple Store to do some true troubleshooting to make sure there is an issue with the device or if it’s settings or other issues…and then decide if you want to return or exchange from there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2023 1:33 PM in response to NA2427

Since you just bought it less than a week ago you should still be in the return/exchange period. You may just have a bad device as the iPhone 14 Pro Max camera absolutely is not and never has been the worst camera out of all of the iPhones. You can contact support or go to your local Apple Store to do some true troubleshooting to make sure there is an issue with the device or if it’s settings or other issues…and then decide if you want to return or exchange from there.

My iPhone 14 pro max has been a full disappointment so far

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.