Calendar

A calendar entry on my ipad is not showing up on my iphone but a calendar entry on my iphone shows up on my ipad

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 9:40 AM

Hey there DerBear4343,

We understand you're missing expected calendar entries on your devices. We'd be happy to provide information about this.

It's likely your calendar events are being saved to different accounts. Go to Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar and check which calendar account is selected. Try setting both devices to the same account and then create a new entry. You should see that the entry appears correctly on both devices. Make sure both devices have the same Default Account set.

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 9:40 AM in response to DerBear4343

Hey there DerBear4343,

We understand you're missing expected calendar entries on your devices. We'd be happy to provide information about this.

It's likely your calendar events are being saved to different accounts. Go to Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar and check which calendar account is selected. Try setting both devices to the same account and then create a new entry. You should see that the entry appears correctly on both devices. Make sure both devices have the same Default Account set.

Kind regards.

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.