Error message "Your Apple ID cannot be used to create accounts for other apps"

I’m above the age distribution so that’s not the problem, my dad is owner of our Apple ID family but he can’t change anything about it, what can I try??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 10:30 AM

Hey Anonymous396,

If we understand correctly, you're trying to use the Sign in with Apple feature but are encountering an alert. We found the following requirements: How to use Sign in with Apple - Apple Support

"To use Sign in with Apple, you need to use two-factor authentication and be signed in to iCloud with that Apple ID on your Apple device. Learn more about Sign in with Apple."

If you do have two-factor authentication enabled and you're signed in with the correct Apple ID, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support to look into this more with you: Get Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 10:30 AM in response to Anonymous396

Hey Anonymous396,

If we understand correctly, you're trying to use the Sign in with Apple feature but are encountering an alert. We found the following requirements: How to use Sign in with Apple - Apple Support

"To use Sign in with Apple, you need to use two-factor authentication and be signed in to iCloud with that Apple ID on your Apple device. Learn more about Sign in with Apple."

If you do have two-factor authentication enabled and you're signed in with the correct Apple ID, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support to look into this more with you: Get Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Error message "Your Apple ID cannot be used to create accounts for other apps"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.