apple id maksimum

hi my name is wildan i have 2 second hand iphone 6s,but cannot login icloud,because icloud maximum , can u help me?

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 9:17 AM

It's not sure you knew the previous seller Apple ID account credentials , the Apple ID , its password and rest of credentials and the seller followed the steps What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

The maximum limit of creating account ( its three has been used ) .

In case if you knew the Apple ID password .

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2023 9:17 AM in response to wildan2007

It's not sure you knew the previous seller Apple ID account credentials , the Apple ID , its password and rest of credentials and the seller followed the steps What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

The maximum limit of creating account ( its three has been used ) .

In case if you knew the Apple ID password .

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

apple id maksimum

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.