Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Errores al Instalar SO MacBook Air M2 2023

Buenas como están?

Quería consultarles porque creo tengo un problema en la instalación de Sonoma

Quería ver si esta correcto el informe ya que la instalación me da bastantes errores y demora muchísimo en instalarlo. No se si es un problema con la partición de botes del disco HD

Gracias

Registro

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 14.0

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 12:20 PM

"Hello, how are you?

I wanted to ask you because I think I have a problem with the installation of Sonoma.

I wanted to see if the report is correct since the installation gives me a lot of errors and it takes a long time to install it. I don't know if it's a problem with the boot partition of the HD disk

Thank you"

------

There can be many causes for an installation failing.

What error messages did you get? The exact wording please.

It would be helpful for you to repost your issue using this guide to supply necessary details: Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

We can't suggest solutions if we don't understand fully exactly what's going on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 12:20 PM in response to verde85

"Hello, how are you?

I wanted to ask you because I think I have a problem with the installation of Sonoma.

I wanted to see if the report is correct since the installation gives me a lot of errors and it takes a long time to install it. I don't know if it's a problem with the boot partition of the HD disk

Thank you"

------

There can be many causes for an installation failing.

What error messages did you get? The exact wording please.

It would be helpful for you to repost your issue using this guide to supply necessary details: Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

We can't suggest solutions if we don't understand fully exactly what's going on.

Errores al Instalar SO MacBook Air M2 2023

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.