Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

how can i find my old iPhones passcode

I have my old phone and would like to use it but it is passcode protected and i can't remember passcode to unlock please help

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:43 AM

There is no place to find the passcode unless you wrote it down or otherwise saved it somewhere.

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that is not an option, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 10:43 AM in response to vyas161

There is no place to find the passcode unless you wrote it down or otherwise saved it somewhere.

There is an Apple article that explains what to do if you have forgotten an iPhone or iPad passcode. Click on the following link: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that is not an option, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

how can i find my old iPhones passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.