CANCEL

I purchased this service however it does not provide me with the assistance that I need. I would like to cancel it as soon as possible

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 4:49 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel anything for you but the following may help.

It isn't clear to me from your post what service you want to cancel.

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, reply with more information or see: Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 4:49 PM in response to Lperez4196

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot cancel anything for you but the following may help.

It isn't clear to me from your post what service you want to cancel.

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, reply with more information or see: Contact - Official Apple Support

CANCEL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.