Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

My right ear Bud on my Beats Powerbeats Pro will not charge. I have reset the box and it still won’t charge. I only bought these in August

I bought the Powerbeats pro in august and now the right ear Bud will not charge. I have cleaned them and the charging box. I have also reset the charging box and it will not charge

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 6:53 PM

If your Beats won't properly charge and you have already set them, there is a possibility that they are faulty. As such, I suggest that you take them to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Alternately, you can go here: Beats Repair & Service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 6:53 PM in response to crissy151

If your Beats won't properly charge and you have already set them, there is a possibility that they are faulty. As such, I suggest that you take them to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Alternately, you can go here: Beats Repair & Service - Apple Support

Oct 1, 2023 7:31 PM in response to Tesserax

I’d probably see that ‘possibly’ and raise a ‘probably’, but otherwise I concur with @Tesserax. (Possibly with more words.😏).

I don’t know about you guys, but mine fall out of my ears all the time. I had to replace one after only a couple months because it abruptly ceased to produce any sound.

I called Apple support first to make sure I hadn’t accidentally toggled something in settings to manually trigger the issue. They walked me through a couple things to check and then set up the appointment for me at the Apple store next day. Having a documented case number with the troubleshooting up to then reduces burden (where they’re usually pretty slammed).

Even so, it still took them about 30 minutes to run through their diagnostic tests - so heads up you might have a bit of downtime to fill.

And I walked out a brand new AirPod. 😁

My right ear Bud on my Beats Powerbeats Pro will not charge. I have reset the box and it still won’t charge. I only bought these in August

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.